1112 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States
3.9/5 10 reviews
Explore our restyled downtown Seattle hotel
Where urban energy meets nature, W Seattle is a high-rise retreat in downtown Seattle. Ease into downtown living as you relax in our newly restyled Seattle accommodations with views of the cityscape & Puget Sound.
From a bite in the Living Room Bar to a multi-course dinner in our private dining room, you'll find chef-inspired, trendsetting dining options using fresh, organic and local ingredients and innovative cocktails in TRACE, our urban restaurant and bar. Anything you need, we've got you covered with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Fuel Your Weekend
Detox. Retox. Repeat. Fuel your summer weekend getaway and enjoy:
- One $50 pre-paid gift card to FUEL your passions
- Complimentary upgrade to a Spectacular Room
- Two complimentary house-made juices
- Two complimentary house-made cocktails
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Book now or call 877 822 0000 and ask for rate plan LBPKG1
Planning your weekend escape? Let our valet service WHEELS take care of yours! For a limited time enjoy:
- Two cool cocktails
- Complimentary overnight parking
- Complimentary High-speed Internet Access
- Valid for Friday and Saturday night reservations only
Book online, or call 877 822 0000 and ask for rate plan DAILYW.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
71%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The room was spacious, clean and nicely appointed. The staff was friendly and accommodating and all my requests from extra coffee to needing a toothbrush were met with smiles and very prompt service.
Would definitely stay again!
- 424 Recently Restyled Guest Rooms, including 52 suites
- WIRED Business Center
- WHATEVER/WHENEVER® service
- The Living Room
- FIT® Gym
- View More Hotel Features
W Seattle is located at 1112 4th Avenue, in the heart of downtown Seattle.
- 5th Avenue Theatre
- Benaroya Hall
- Pike Place Market
- Space Needle
- W Seattle
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Center
- Purple Cafe & Wine Bar
- RN74 Seattle Restaurant & Bar
- TRACE Restaurant & Bar located inside the hotel.
- Pacific Place Shopping Center
- Westlake Shopping Center
How To Get Here
Experience a fresh urban dining experience in the heart of Seattle
TRACE restaurant and bar offers a fresh, contemporary urban dining experience in the heart of downtown Seattle. Led by Executive Chef Steven Ariel, TRACE is a must-try for foodies, where a local focus means a menu filled with contemporary, inventive dishes using regional specialties, including farm fresh produce along with a hint of Asian inspiration.
- Trace Bar
Hours Of Operation
Inspired meetings at W Seattle
W Seattle offers both style and substance for productive meetings, creative conferences, and spectacular events.
- 10,000 sq. ft. of dynamic event space
- 11 state-of-the-art meeting rooms
- 424 Guestrooms & Suites
- The Great Room features 4,554 sq. ft. of space