SPARK CREATIVE THINKING IN OUR DOWNTOWN SEATTLE EVENT SPACES
Break from the usual business mold at W Seattle hotel. Boasting 10,000 square feet of dynamic meeting room and event space, we're an inspired choice for corporate travel in downtown Seattle. Take advantage of our 12 state-of-the-art meeting rooms, all of which are equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi internet, plus full audiovisual services.
W AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 1999
Guest Rooms/Suites: 424 recently renovated rooms, including 52 suites
Meeting Spaces: 12
Largest Meeting Space: 4,457 square feet
10,000 square feet of impeccable, flexible and newly re-styled meeting space
Sales Tax: 10.1% Room Tax: 15.6%
DROP US A LINE
206 264 6125
We'd love to meet you and answer your questions. Prefer to email?
W Seattle Meeting & Event Team
206 264 6125
EARN LIKE AN SPG PRO
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
SEATTLE MEETING SPACES
GREAT ROOM 1 & 2
Ideal Function Size: 40-250
- Flexible meeting room spaces which can accommodate a variety of set-ups.
- Access to W Hotel's expert event planning team and signature Whatever/Whenever® Service
- On-site catering featuring award-winning, locally sourced cuisine
- Business services including high-speed Wi-Fi internet and full audiovisual technology
Tour the Great Room - Meeting Setup (VR goggles recommended for best experience)
Ideal Function Size: 10-39
- Access to our W Hotel's signature Whatever/Whenever® Service and dedicated event specialist
- On-site audiovisual and tech team
- Delicious catering services featuring local, sustainable food and beverage packages
W Sound Suite
Ideal Function Size: Up to 15
Connect to the rhythm of Seattle in the first W Sound Suite in North America, a private recording studio and creative space for artists to use when inspiration hits.
- 380 square feet for up to 15 people
- Sound Suite cost to rent with Sound Engineer - $250 per hour (Pricing is available until 5PM with a 2-hour minimum. Please call 206 264 6125 for additonal pricing options.)
- Learn more about our Sound Suite >>
Tour the Sound Suite (VR goggles recommended for best experience)
EXTREME WOW SUITE
Ideal Function Size: Up to 20
- Located on the 24th floor with sweeping views of the city and Puget Sound
- Features a full-size bar that can be stocked and attended
- Comfortably accommodates up to 20 guests in a reception style
Tour the EWOW Suite (VR goggles recommended for best experience)
Ideal Function Size: Call to Inquire
Amplify your next event in downtown Seattle with a private dining experience at TRACE, our signature restaurant. Boasting an award-winning space and delicious, chef-inspired menus, TRACE is the ideal venue to host a cocktail reception, business dinner and more.
206 264 6109
*Beverage & food minimum guarantees apply for restaurant rentals. Prix-Fixe menus are available upon request.
BEVERAGE & FOOD OPTIONS
Eat like a local at W Seattle hotel. Whether you are hosting a small business luncheon or producing a grand gala, our acclaimed catering team and talented chefs will deliver fresh, sustainable and locally-sourced cuisine, including top Washington State wines and ranch-direct meats found in the Pacific Northwest.
PROXIMITY & TRANSPORTATION
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is 14.3 miles away, approximately 25 minutes.
Average taxi fare to/from the airport: $50
Link Light Rail to/from airport: Tickets are $3.00 and there is a stop 2 blocks away from the hotel at University Station.
- Located in the heart of downtown, there's always plenty of things to do in Seattle
- Energize with our W MixBar
- Stay challenged in our FIT® gym
- Access to the award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest® program and Starwood Preferred Planner®
- Your wish is our command with our Whatever/Whenever® service
- W signature bed, Bliss® Spa bath products, and wireless high-speed internet
- Enroll in SPG keyless and skip the front desk by unlocking the door with your smart phone
- In-house audiovisual staff that works side-by-side with our expert event planning team
- 424 newly renovated guest rooms and suites
- 10,000 square feet of impeccable meeting room space
- Award-winning culinary program that focuses on local and sustainable menus
- Green Seal Gold Property and Green Key 5 Green Property (inspected and certified)
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.