TRACE Restaurant and Bar combines a dynamic menu with offerings from an extensive list of local purveyors, including farmers, graneries, cheesemakers and distillers, as well as a sushi menu featuring sustainably sourced seafood. Imbibers and diners can expect culinary excellence from TRACE’s dynamic kitchen led...
TRACE Seattle Restaurant and Bar
TRACE restaurant and bar offers a fresh, contemporary urban dining experience in the heart of Seattle. Led by Executive Chef Steven Ariel, TRACE is a must-try for foodies, where a local focus means a menu filled with contemporary, inventive dishes using regional specialties, including farm fresh produce along with a hint of Asian inspiration including a 10-seat sushi bar highlighting sustainable caught seafood. The stylish TRACE bar, winner of the UK and International Restaurant and Bar Design Awards in 2013, offers dynamic hand-crafted cocktails and liquor from regional distilleries, a wine list featuring notable Washington State wineries in addition to choice domestic and international selections.
TRACE Seattle Restaurant Hours:
- Breakfast: Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Brunch: Saturday & Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday through Thursday from 5 to 10 p.m. (10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday)
- TRACE Bar: Seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., with Happy Hours from 4 to 7 p.m. & Late Night Happy Hour from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Join us for Thanksgiving on November 27th, 2014:
- Breakfast: 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: CLOSED
- Dinner: 3 to 10 p.m.
- TRACE Bar: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m
Reservations are highly recommended. See our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu.
Visit www.traceseattle.com for more information.