TRACE Seattle Restaurant and Bar
TRACE restaurant and bar offers a fresh, contemporary urban dining experience in the heart of Seattle. Led by Executive Chef Steven Ariel, TRACE is a must-try for foodies, where a local focus means a menu filled with contemporary, inventive dishes using regional specialties, including farm fresh produce along with a hint of Asian inspiration including a 10-seat sushi bar highlighting sustainably caught seafood.
The stylish TRACE bar, winner of the UK and International Restaurant and Bar Design Awards in 2013, offers dynamic hand-crafted cocktails and liquor from regional distilleries, a wine list featuring notable Washington State wineries in addition to choice domestic and international selections.
Hours and Reservations
TRACE Seattle Restaurant Hours:
- Breakfast: Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Brunch: Saturday & Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- TRACE Bar: Seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., with Happy Hours from 4 to 7 p.m. & Late Night Happy Hour from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Visit www.traceseattle.com for more information.